Monday, January 12, 2015

Some goodies!

While at the shop in Memphis, I did buy a stack of charts, needles and some thread.  I even picked up a few store models from discontinued charts.  I have "shopping-itis"--
I cannot resist a bargain!  Hahaha!
Anyway, here are few stitched items I picked up for next-to-nothing!  I will have to finish off the cute little autumn stitching.  I don't even know who designed it, but it will be fun in my Fall decorating!


I did get the cute little Lizzie Kate Snippet called Sled Dudes--to make on perforated paper and attach to the little sled ornaments that everyone has talked about.  The sleds are out of stock almost everywhere, but I'm told they are shipping out soon!  The rest of the charts I bought were in the sale bin....more shopping-itis?????

And, I'm still having trouble with being a no-reply blogger in commenting!!  I have changed my status a million times....I read about it online and it seems that many people have problems with it.  It's all something about Google+  Anyway, I have done the necessary repairs, YET AGAIN, but I know that it will probably continue to happen.  One other blogger said hers reverts to no-comment every few weeks...........ugh!!!  I guess I'll just have to check it every few days......

Thanks for stopping by--please come back soon!
Frances

15 comments:

Brenda A said...

Oh nice purchases!!

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oooh lovely purchases....
Looking foeprward to seeing what you do and oooh a sled stitch... Exciting!
Happy stitching :)
Smiles :)

Robin in Virginia said...

What super purchases especially the former shop models. I think the Autumn piece is by Bent Creek; part of their seasonal zipper series if I am remembering correctly.

Robin in Virginia

blue star stitcher said...

Robin is right, the pumpkin is a Bent Creek design, they have matching ones for each season. Great finds!

Vickie said...

When we had stitch shops, I had the exact same problem. Addicted to the sales bins. ;)

KimM said...

Lovely bargains!!!!
xxx

Carol said...

Lovely finds in Memphis, Frances! Love the shop models that you came home with...

I'm sorry to hear about the continuing no-reply problems. Google+ has really caused so many problems. Over a third of the comments I got on my last post are from "no-reply" bloggers. Very frustrating...

Mini Addictions said...

Great finds, Frances! I love the Autumn one.
Have a great week,
Lisa

Sally said...

Very nice purchases! Sounds like you had a great time shopping :)

Melissa said...

Oh I know, when the shop-itis hits, you just need to scratch it! lol. It's fun to go crazy in a real shop!

I'm sorry you are having such frustrating problems. I have a different set of problems with Blogger in that I can't leave comments sometimes but you know all about that!

Take care!

Caitlin D said...

Yay for sales! You got some great pieces! All the more reason for me to make a trip down there. ;-)

Annette-California said...

You were in the right place at the right time! Wonderful finished pieces you picked up. The sled charts you got sound like a fun stitch with the sleds. Your Autumn sampler is beautiful (did you stitch that or is that one of your finds?)!
love Annette

chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheryl said...

We always find a bargain at the Sales. My settings revert to 'no-reply' every 5 weeks, so annoying. My technician hasn't found a solution yet and lots of bloggers have the same problem.

Renee said...

Your Mardi Gras tree is quite colorful! The cross-stitched ornaments are a fun touch.

Renee at Living My Dream (monkeyandmutt.blogspot.com)